Affiliate Program Policies
The Affiliate Program allows Affiliates to promote SiteCountry's services using only promotional materials approved by SiteCountry and thereby receive commissions as set out in this Agreement. Any improper activity that may harm Sitecountry and its Affiliates shall be considered as a violation of these T&C.
Admission to the Affiliate Program requires application submitted through the Affiliate Signup Form available on the SiteCountry's website (partners.sitecountry.com). All Affiliate signups are manually reviewed by SIteocuntry prior to approval. Sitecountry reserves the sole right to reject any applications or to close the Affiliate account without paying any unpaid commissions violating the terms and policies of this Agreement. .
Enrolling in the Sitecountry Affiliate Program considers you as a Sitecountry's Customer, and all terms and regulations in our TOS become valid for you. During your participation in our Affiliate Program, we may provide you with confidential information, including, but not limited to, our company, operations, and technologies. You acknowledge and agree not to disclose the confidential information to any third parties or use it for purposes other than promoting Sitecountry's Product and Services unless you have our written consent.
Website content that promotes or advocates human trafficking in any way shape or form as determined by SiteCountry’s sole discretion, sites that promote prostitution, sites that promote Pornography/Adult Content or escort are not allowed to partcipate in our affiliate Program. We reserver the right to temporarily freeze your affiliate account if we find any abuse governed by our ToS.
As a Sitecountry Affiliate, you acknowledge and agree that:
You will provide accurate and complete information and keep it up to date. This includes, but is not limited to: contact details, payment details, tax information, channels used to promote Sitecountry's services. We reserve the right to request additional information concerning the promotional practices you employ. Failure to provide us with the requested information may result in permanent exclusion from the Affiliate Program, Affiliate Account suspension or termination, and forfeiture of commissions.
You are allowed to utilize multiple Affiliate accounts under the condition they are associated with different PayPal accounts and email addresses. SiteCountry reserves the right to decline approved commissions for Affiliate accounts connected with the same PayPal account and/or email address.
You are prohibited from using any illegal or spam advertising techniques, including but not limited to, unsolicited emails, bots, unauthorized posting in forums, chat rooms, newsgroups, etc.
You understand and agree that the development, operation, and maintenance of your Affiliate Site and all materials that appear on it are solely your responsibility. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, ensuring the accuracy of the material posted on your Affiliate Site; ensuring all materials posted on your Affiliate Site are not libelous or otherwise illegal and do not violate or infringe upon the rights or intellectual property of any third party. Sitecountry will not be held liable and responsible for such matters even if your Affiliate Site includes materials related to Sitecountry's Products and Services.
In the event of discovering a pattern in your affiliate practice behavior that, in our objective opinion, is in violation of these TOS, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Affiliate Account and cancel any approved commission payments due.
Refer General Acceptable Use Policy for complete details on prohibited content and activities.
In compliance with DMCA act, Sitecountry has adopted procedures for parties who believe that a hosted site on our service is infringing their copyrights. All copyright complaints must be submitted to [email protected]
- If you qualify and agree to participate in our Affiliate Program, Sitecountry will provide you with approved promotional materials, which may include our logos, banners, links, and texts. As an Affiliate,Sitecountry grants you revocable, non-exclusive, and non-transferrable license to use the promotional materials for placements only on your Affiliate Site,Youtube channel or any valid Promotional Medium transmitting over email, or direct marketing for the exclusive purpose of promoting Sitecountry's Products and Services. Approved materials are solely intended for promoting Sitecountry's Products and Services and shall not be used for other purposes without our explicit written authorization. Promotional materials and any other copyright or intellectual property of Sitecountry must not be copied, distributed, modified, or used for other purposes. .
- Upon Affiliate Account cancellation or termination, the license granted to use the promotional materials approved by Sitecountry will be automatically revoked.
- Hosting any software, source code or any other material that is illegal or could be used to commit an illegal act is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to software exploits; exploit source code, hacking tutorials, hacking tools, viruses and Trojans, bomb making and similar device tutorials. All infractions and or suspected infractions will be vigorously investigated and may result in immediate termination of service.
- Using any illegal methods of advertising, e.g., mass-mailing, unsolicited mailing, spam, etc.
- Using iframes, link cloaking, masking, or any cookie stuffing techniques that place your affiliate tracking cookie without the user's knowledge. Any method with the exclusion of actual click-through shall be considered inappropriate.
- Using Sitecountry's name (including any variations, misspellings, or other confusing terms similar to the Sitecountry trademark) in Pay per Click (PPC), Pay per Impression, Pay to Read, Banner Exchanges, Click Exchanges, pop-up/under, or similar techniques.
- Using Sitecountry's trademark (including any variations, misspellings, or other confusing terms similar to the "Sitecountry" trademark, name, or logo) in your Affiliate website domain name, company name, logo, trademark, products, or services social.
- Direct-linking or redirecting to the Sitecountry's website.
- Bidding on keywords containing Sitecountry's trademarks and terms, such as "coupon(s)", "promotion(s)", "promo(s)", "discount(s)", "% off" and similar. Usage of such terms in domains, URLs, Metadata, Title, Description on your Affiliate website is prohibited.
- Using Sitecountry's trademark (including any variations, misspellings, or other confusing terms similar to the "Sitecountry" trademark, name, or logo) to advertise our service via Social Networks, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Direct-linking or redirecting to the Sitecountry's website.
- Offering price savings, cache-backs, or other kinds of financial incitements.
- Your website must not contain lewd, pornographic, obscene, racial, religious, discriminating, or otherwise illegal content.
- Your website must not contain copyright-infringing content in any form. This includes, but is not limited to, trademarks, names, logos, or domain names of any third party unless you have been exclusively authorized by the owner.
Limitation of Liability
Inappropriate advertising methods include, but are not limited to:
IN NO INSTANCE SHALL SITECOUNTRY BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, HOWEVER, CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER OR NOT SITECOUNTRY INC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMMISSIONS AGREED UPON IN THIS AFFILIATE AGREEMENT ARE BASED IN PART UPON THESE LIMITATIONS, AND THAT THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY REMEDY. SITECOUNTRY reserves the right to change the terms in this Agreement at any time by posting the updated Terms and indicating the date of revision. Modifications may include a change of the general Affiliate Program rules and scope, commissions fees, payout holding period, payment processing. All new or revised Terms take effect immediately. If you do not agree to the changes applied to our Terms, you shall terminate your Affiliate Account with us. Your continued use of your Affiliate Account indicates that you have read, understood, and agreed to our Terms.
Affiliate Commissions and Payouts
SiteCountry shall pay all its Affiliates commissions based on the system and currency presented on the dashboard Profile. This is the sole and effective settlement between SiteCountry and its Affiliates unless a custom arrangement approved by both sides exists in writing.. Commissions will be paid if the following terms and conditions are met:The referral customer had an active affiliate cookie indicating you as the affiliate during the time of the purchase of one of the following services: Shared Hosting Service Virtual Private Server Hosting Service Dedicated CPU Hosting Service The referral customer service had been active for the past 45 days, or otherwise not canceled, suspended, terminated, refunded for a period of 45 days counted from the moment of the purchase either by the customer or by SiteCountry INC. SiteCountry reserves the right to extend the holding period without prior notice for as long as it is reasonably necessary to confirm the validity of a sale.
Your Affiliate Account had been activated prior to the time of the referral purchase. No sales made prior to registering in the Affiliate Program will be considered valid. The referred customer has not used SiteCountry services in the past and has not signed up for an Affiliate Account prior to the purchase. Existing customers or service renewals are not considered as a base for valid commissions. The referred customer must complete the order processes without any assistance from you, including when you act on their behalf. The referred customer must provide accurate and valid personal information correctly such as Name, Address, Phone Number, and everything else that SiteCountry needs to create the customer account.
The referred customer must actively use the purchased Web Hosting account and display progressive activity in terms of building their websites in the initial period of 45 days. The referred customer is not using our service in order to create traffic funnels, click generation, so-called pyramid schemes, fake advertisement, fraudulent and suspicious content. The referred customer has created a website containing usable, relatable, and coherent content that is aimed at attracting real visitors. An exception would be considered if the customer is using a custom application that doesn't necessarily require an active website.
The customer retains a domain resolving on our servers and user-uploaded content on the website that they have hosted with us. User-uploaded content translates into content different from any default installation of an application like WordPress as an example or different from a templated content that is used on any other account of those that you are referring to SiteCountry.
SiteCountry Affiliate Program supports four (3) Commission Tires: Tier 0 Tier 1 Tier 2
Commissions are paid on a one-time basis for qualified sales registered within the period of one calendar month. Commission rates are based on the number of qualified sales achieved within a calendar month, as defined on the SiteCountryAffiliate Program page . Qualified sales realized on one Tier are not upgradable to the next Tier, only the number of sales exceeding the previous Tier are considered as qualified sales for the next Tier and will be counted and paid based on the corresponding commission rate. At the beginning of each affiliate cycle (one calendar month), all qualified affiliate sales from the previous cycle are reset, and Affiliates are assigned to the default Tier 0. Advancing from one Tier to the next Tier is possible only during the ongoing affiliate cycle (one calendar month).
Affiliate commissions are manually reviewed and processed by SiteCountry upon affiliate payout requests and if there was no violation of this Agreement. Commissions are processed only via PayPal, and any transaction fees that might be applied will be for your expense. It is your sole responsibility to keep all your Affiliate account information full, accurate, and up-to-date. Any payouts caused due to insufficient information will be suspended, and SiteCountry will not be held responsible for any possible financial loss.
SiteCountry reserves the right to suspend affiliate commission payouts at any time and for any period if fraudulent or other inappropriate activity is suspected. We may deduct from all current and future referral commissions paid for referred customers who encounter any fraudulent or suspicious activity.
The SiteCountry Affiliate Program commission payout threshold is $100 (one hundred dollars). Your qualified referral commissions will be held until the total amount is equal or exceeding $100. Any commission amount under $100 will be rolled into the next affiliate cycle (one calendar month). Upon reaching a commission amount of $100 or above, SiteCountry will process the commission payout to the PayPal account provided in your Affiliate account.
SiteCountry reserves the right to decline any sales at our own discretion without providing any declaration or justification.
Last Revision:- 1st November 2020